The TDFM-9100 is a multi-band airborne FM transceiver capable of supporting either one or two All-Band P25 modules. This versatile transceiver is the same physical size (3″ H) as the older (and now discontinued) TDFM-6000 series of radios. NVG Display is an available option.
Capabilities are as follows:
- The new All-Band P25 module can support analog/digital operation on the full FM Band spectrum (VHF, UHF and 7/800) or can be configured to support operation on any mix of all three Bands, two bands or on any single band.
- The TDFM-9100 can support up to two (2) All-Band P25 modules in all the available configurations.
- Optional P25 Phase 1 (FDMA) and Phase 2 (TDMA) Trunking is also available.
- Radio modules can be individually configured to include any P25 options such as trunking, encryption, OTAR, etc.
- Optional Encryption protocols: AES, DES-OFB, DES-XL, DVP, DVP-XL.
- Standard ADP Encryption
- Available Multiple Encryption Keys: 64 Common Key Reference (CKR) or 16 Physical Identifier Reference (PID) keys.
- Each radio module can store 3000 channels and can be programmed to operate in digital or analog mode on a channel-by-channel basis.
- Each radio module independently supports SCAN across its entire frequency spectrum.
- Built-in audio switching allows multiple RF modules in either combined or separate transceiver configurations.
- Supports simulcast and cross-band repeat.
- Programming is via a Motorola APX CPS software program.
- Dimensions: 3.0” (H), 5.75” (W) and 8.5” (D)
- Max Weight 3.5 lbs.
|Download TDFM-9100 Brochure (480 KB)|
|Download TDFM-9100 Installation Manual (Rev. C, Issue 4) (1.3 MB)|
|Download TDFM-9100 Operating Instructions (Rev. B) (2.1 MB)|
|Download TDFM-9100 3D-CAD (.Step) File|
|Download APX CPS Software and Programming Cable Guide|