The TDFM-9000 radio offers Project 25 Analog/Digital/Encrypted/Multi-band AM/FM radio transceivers capable of meeting your most demanding operating requirements in both Phase I (FDMA) and Phase II (TDMA) modes. The TDFM-9000 Series consists of multiple models which are configurable to meet each user’s specific requirement. Each model is Dzus panel mount and each unit is completely self-contained (no remote mount box).
Capabilities are as follows:
- The new All-Band P25 module can support analog/digital operation on the full FM Band spectrum (VHF, UHF, and 7/800) or can be configured to support operation on any mix of all three bands, two bands, or on any single band.
- The TDFM-9000 can support up to six (6) All-Band P25 modules in all the available configurations.
- Optional P25 Phase 1 (FDMA) and Phase 2 (TDMA) Trunking is also available.
- Radio modules can be individually configured to include any P25 options such as trunking, encryption, OTAR, etc.
- Optional Encryption protocols: AES, DES-OFB, DES-XL, DVP, DVP-XL.
- Standard ADP Encryption
- Available Multiple Encryption Keys: 64 Common Key Reference (CKR) or 16 Physical Identifier Reference (PID) keys.
- Each radio module can store 3000 channels and can be programmed to operate in digital or analog mode on a channel-by-channel basis.
- Each radio module independently supports SCAN across its entire frequency spectrum.
- Built-in audio switching allows multiple RF modules in either combined or separate transceiver configurations.
- New User 1, User 2 operator configuration
- Supports simulcast and cross-band repeat.
- Programming is via a Motorola APX CPS software program.
- Dimensions: 4.5” (H), 5.75” (W) and 8.5” (D)
SINGLE BAND OPTIONS
- VHF (136-174 MHz)
- UHF (380-520 MHz)
- 7/800 (764-870 MHz)