Forestry Mode: ASU-9000
Developed to meet the updated USFS radio requirements requiring multiple Main/Guard radios, Forestry Mode is an advanced software / hardware interface combination which allows the TDFM-9000 or TDFM-9300 to operate as either 2 or 3 Forestry type radios. VHF Main and Guard capability with defined main and guard module functions. Main and guard antenna ports are switched via the newly developed ASU-9000 to a single install for each Main/Guard pairing, allowing only 3 antennas in an installation rather than 6. Mic, Audio and PTT lines are also combined such that only 3 positions are required on the audio panel. Resulting in both significant cockpit, airframe, and weight savings.
Available on both the TDFM-9000 and TDFM-9300’s Forestry Mode addresses the space installation challenges in the cockpit and airframe associated with updated USFS communications requirements.
Project 25 Airborne FM
Core Radio Features:
- Optional 2 or 3 US Forestry Service compliant radios into a single 4.5” high panel mount radio.
- The TDFM-9000 can support either a 2 or 3 compliant USFS radio configuration in the Forestry configuration.
- Optional Encryption protocols: AES, DES-OFB, DES-XL, DVP, DVP-XL.
- Available Multiple Encryption Keys: 64 Common Key Reference (CKR) or 16 Physical Identifier Reference (PID) keys.
- Each radio module can store 3000 channels and can be programmed to operate in digital or analog mode on a channel-by-channel basis.
- Simple to use Front Panel Programing (FPP) capability.
- Programming is via a Motorola APX CPS software program.
Dimensions: 4.5” (H), 5.75” (W) and 8.5” (D)
Standard TDFM-9000 Programming via Motorola CPS
- Installation Guide
- TDFM-9000 Brochure
- TDFM-9300 Brochure
- TDFM- 9000 Operating Instructions (Rev. G for Version 2 Software with MCP Update)
- Download TDFM-9000 Operating Instructions (Rev. C for Version 1 Software)
- TDFM-9300 Operating Instructions (Rev. G) **TDFM-9300 Operating Instructions Rev. E and onward are for use with the latest software version 2.00**
- View the Latest Software Update Information
- TDFM-9300 Operating Instructions (Rev. C) **For use with the previous software version 1.21.**
240 Traders Blvd
Mississauga ON Canada
Dir. Federal / Military/ OEM Sales & Programs
Jim Huddock / (612) 231-9020
Mike Hradil / (905) 890-2113 Ext. 216