The TDAP-650 is the Next Generation in Mission Audio
The new TDAP-650 is the next step in the evolution of Technisonic’s successful TDAP line of audio panels. Building upon the already popular and fully featured TDAP-61 1 audio panel, the new 650 brings advanced capabilities to the TDAP family. Designed to work directly with the TDFM-9000 series radios, the TDAP-650 has evolved to include two new technologies: Bluetooth capability and the ability to utilize Technisonic’s embedded digital connection feature found on all MCP equipped TDFM-9000 series radios.
NEW KEY FEATURES
- Bluetooth for Phone Integration
- New digital softkeys
- Integrated controls
- Agile legends
- Selectable crew isolation
- Utilizes digital audio connection found on TDFM-9000 series radio
- COMs (8) switched
- NAVs (6) Switched
- Directs (3)
- Alerts (3)
- ICS Tie (2) Switched
- PAs (1) Switched
Access/A Panel Legends
- New smaller height requirement at 2.24”
- New shallower depth at 4.59”
- New lighter weight 2.23 lbs
- New brighter display 2nd Gen LED Distribution
- Headset Power 1.8 W into (7) distributed users
- Contains new, 2nd generation LED lighting boards providing both greater and conformal lighting across the unit and spectrum. All user controls are fully illuminated for every operation (your choice of conventional blue-white or NVG lighting).
- Turn and grip rotary controls can be easily glove-operated, despite the high control density.
- Since no two operators ever seem to have the same radio complement, the entire TDAP control suite has agile legends, easily changed at any time, and a predefined assortment based on hundreds of customer requests is included with every system.
- The unique dual ICS allows crew isolation at the pull of a knob, allowing passengers or crew to isolate themselves or their pilots with a single simple action.
- Simple conformal connections allow the TDAP-650 to replace or coexist in an existing A711 installation with nothing but minor modifications.
- Easy support of Simulcast operations by simply enabling multiple Com ports at the touch of a button.
240 Traders Blvd
Mississauga ON Canada
Dir. Federal / Military/ OEM Sales & Programs
Jim Huddock / (612) 231-9020
Mike Hradil / (905) 890-2113 Ext. 216