The TDFM-9300 is similar to the TDFM-9000 except that, instead of supporting six RF modules, the TDFM-9300 supports up to four P25 All-Band modules, PLUS one analog module. The available analog modules are:
- VHF Lo (30 to 50 MHz),
- VHF/AM 118 to 136 MHz (aeronautical band),
- UHF/AM 225 to 400 MHz (military band).
Capabilities are as follows:
- The new All-Band P25 module can support analog/digital operation on the full FM Band spectrum (VHF, UHF, and 7/800) or can be configured to support operation on any mix of all three bands, two bands, or on any single band.
- Radio modules can be individually configured to include any P25 options such as trunking, encryption, OTAR, etc.
- Optional P25 Phase 1 (FDMA) and Phase 2 (TDMA) Trunking is also available.
- Optional Encryption protocols: AES, DES-OFB , DES-XL, DVP, DVP-XL.
- Standard ADP Encryption
- Available Multiple Encryption Keys: 64 Common Key Reference (CKR) or 16 Physical Identifier Reference (PID) keys.
- Each radio module can store 3000 channels and can be programmed to operate in digital or analog mode on a channel-by-channel basis.
- Each radio module independently supports SCAN across its entire frequency spectrum.
- Built-in audio switching allows multiple RF modules in combined or separate transceiver configurations.
- New User 1, User 2 operator configuration
- Supports simulcast and cross-band repeat.
- Dimensions: 4.5” (H), 5.75” (W) and 8.5” (D)
The analog band is easily operated and programmed via the front panel keypad. The P25 modules are programmed using Motorola APX-CPS programming software.
|Download TDFM-9300 Brochure (466 KB)|
|Download TDFM-9300 Installation Instruction Manual (Rev. D, Issue 4) (4.6 MB)|
|Download TDFM-9300 Operating Instructions (Rev. C) (6.8 MB) For use with the previous software version 1.21|
|Download TDFM-9300 Operating Instructions (Rev. F) (V2.X) (12.8 MBTDFM-9300 Operating Instructions (Rev. E and onward) are for use with the latest software version 2.00|
|Download TDFM-9300 3D-CAD (.Step) File (7 MB)|
|Download APX CPS Software and Programming Cable Guide|