Based upon the successful 9100 chassis. The 9100-T6 starts off by incorporating Technisonic’s new -T6 module. Capable of supporting Low Band VHF FM, VOR Voice, Airband and Military UHF the -T6 is already a highly capable radio. However, being a 9100, operators still have the option of specifying up to two additional P25 compliant Tri-Band capable transceivers. Of course, being Technisonic, the 9100-T6 has retained the full MCP dual handheld integration capability. The new TDFM-9100-T6 is simply the most compact All-Band AM-FM Airborne Radio available anywhere.
Project 25 Airborne FM
Core Radio Features:
- Incorporates one -T-6 Module supporting: Low Band 30-50 (FM), VOR Voice 107-117.9 AM
Airband 118-156 AM and Military UHF-AM 225-400 MHz.
- Support for up to two (Optional) Fully P25 Compliant Tri-Band capable modules supporting any
mix of VHF-136-174, UHF 380-520 and 7/800 764-870 MHz Bandwidths.
- MCP Ports, support for two external Comm sources such as portables from Motorola, Harris,
Bendix and Kenwood, or fully integrated advanced communications devices such as Satellite.
- Single Band or simultaneous Multi-Band Operation from multiple locations in aircraft
- Displays two transceivers simultaneously.
- Cross Band Repeat, Relay and Simulcast across all sources.
- Each module supports scan across its entire frequency spectrum.
- NVG Compatible Display (Optional)
- Built in audio switching allows RF modules to operate in either a single or combined transceiver
- Front Panel Connector for Module Programming (via USB) and Encryption Key loading
T6 MODULE FEATURES
- Supports for up to 450 Pre-set Channels.
- Narrow band (12.5 kHz) Wide band (25.0 kHz) and (8.33kHz) channel spacing as appropriate.
- Simple Front panel programming including “Freq” (Simplex channels) “FPP” (Advanced Simplex
and Duplex channels) programming.
- Sub—Audible tones (PL and DPL) capabilities are embedded for Low band and UHF -AM
- Programmed via Technisonics all new TDP Software.
- Full Scan capabilities are included on the module.
P25 FM MODULE FEATURE:
- Each FM module configurable for Single, Dual or Tri-band operation. (VHF, UHF, 7/800)
- Each FM module supports 3000 pre-set channels, 200 Zones.
- Supports SmartNet, SMARTZONE and P25 Phase I /II Trunking (optional)
- Optional Encryption Protocols AES, DES, DES-XL, DES-OFB. ADP encryption is standard.
- Over the Air rekey “OTAR” and or Multi-Key (optional)
- Over the Air Programming “OTAP” (optional)
- Front Panel Programming “FPP” (optional)
240 Traders Blvd
Mississauga ON Canada
Dir. Federal / Military/ OEM Sales & Programs
Jim Huddock / (612) 231-9020
Mike Hradil / (905) 890-2113 Ext. 216